Public Event on Dec. 15: Key Aspects of the 8th WTO Ministerial Conference and Beyond
Original Publication Date:
14 Dicembre, 2011
- What are the key issues that will be determined at the 8th Ministerial Conference (MC8) of the WTO?
- How do these decisions relate to the development mandate of the Doha Round, and the global crisis of unemployment?
- How is the WTO responding to international demands for increased international and national oversight over financial services?
- What impact are WTO accessions having on the populations of the acceding countries?
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Room A, WTO Centre William Rappard
Rue de Lausanne 154, Geneva
- Ambassador Nathan Irumba, Executive Director, SEATINI, Uganda
- Martin Khor, Executive Director, South Centre, Geneva
- Lori Wallach, Director of Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch, USA
- Sanya Reid Smith, Third World Network, Geneva
- Trade union representative to be confirmed